Music plays an important part in the worship and ministry of St. Mary's. The variety of groups reflects the various styles of worship at our church. However whatever musical style we use to worship, all groups are united in our aim that music
- helps us to offer our praise and prayer to God
- is intended to be our offering to God, using our God - given creativity and imagination
- serves as our collective expression to God
- shows the importance of our prayer and praise to God because it is not our usual way of expressing ourselves
- attracts people into our church.
The traditional church choir lead the music accompanied by the organ at the 9:15am. service every Sunday and sometimes at the 6pm. Evening Service. They also sing at weddings and other special services when required. They rehearse on Thursday at 7pm. in church.Contact: Ian Rosillo, 07957 941 947, firstname.lastname@example.org
Page was last altered 21 September 2019